Jan 14, 2011

HCL freshers Recruitment Jobs Openings 2011 Careers walkins Training Program Mumbai Office address and Contact details Mumbai

HCL freshers Recruitment Jobs Openings 2011 Careers walkins Training Program Mumbai Office address and Contact details
HCL, the IT giant has joined hands with BSNL to deliver training and placement on IT & Telecom. BSNL with its latest technology, infrastructure/high value gadgets viz. Switches etc. will play an important role to train the candidates with industry exposure.
Selected candidates would be given training of 3 months after which they will placed in HCL or Industry Associates
Profile:IT/ Telecommunications Project Engineer
Package:Minimum 2.0 lacs CTC per annum
Qualification:* BE / BTECH-ECE / IT / CS / Instrumentation
# With 60% and above score in 10th, 12th and graduation.
Training Duration:3 months full time (2 months with HCL, 1 month with BSNL)
Selection Procedure:Aptitude test followed by Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Benefits of the Training:HCL & BSNL Joint Certification
Hands-on experience on Latest Telecom Technologies
Training on state-of-the-art live Telecom Infrastructure (GSM, OFC & Broadband)
Training from Industry Experts
3 months fully residential IT & Telecom training at HCL & BSNL’s Technical Training
Imp Note : Candidates have to pay a Non Refundable deposit of 1.25Lakhs. 
(Food and accommodation of the candidates for 3 months in Noida would be taken care by HCL, candidates do not have to pay for that.)

Walk-in with your updated resume for interview on 14th,15th,16th,17th &18 Jan 2011 between 10 a.m- 6.00 p.m

HCL Freshers walkins Address for Interview
HCL Learning, Ist Floor, Rajgir Apartment, Old Nagardas Road,Near Chinai College, Andheri East , Mumbai, India
HCL contact details Phone No: 09004386567 , 09987019998, 09867103397, 022-42055452

16 comments:

  1. freshers who hve gone self paid 3 months training
    in hcl kolkata yet not got any placement assistance not even got any information about any opening either in hcl or its associates concern which is tatally against the information provided in advertisement before joining the training programe conducted in hcl

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir if fresher candidate for marks 10th,12 level only 52%so plz tell he is joining the req.in yhs level

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respected sir/madam i am fresher in diploma in information technology in year 2011.i want to job sir .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir/Madam
    I am completed MBA(finance & system).
    Now I am seeking jobs.

    Thanks and regards
    Vidhya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear sir,

    I have Just completed my PGDM Course in Marketing and IT specialization. I have scored 8.3 cgpa.
    In terms of my marks i scored 70% & 78% in 10th & 12th board but in graduation i have just scored 59.8 %. So, is that any chance for me in HCL technology. If yes then please informed me on my number.

    Your Regards,
    Pratik kumar
    9999855251
    pratikkumar28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    My self I am WORKING IN HCL. NEVER EVER BELIEVE SUCH ADVTS. One has to work hard and get through interview.
    HCL will ask for a Refundable gaurenter bond, not money.
    NOT ONLY FOR HCL, ANY COMPANY if they are asking for money, they are not advisable.
    Prabhakar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hy..prabha u r right,its a fake program to makey black money from innocent candidates. prabh i want to talk to u regarding job. plz contact me at 9540033950 or vinodyadava786@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. i have a question that why these people asked for money???I think its totally a fake program.........Student should not go after such programs....They should wait for the right opportunity......

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir..I am fresher from 2011(B.E,ECE)..with distingsion.and 10th (76.9%)..But in 12th,,i got 58.33%...Can i apply for HCL..??

    ReplyDelete
  9. pandeeswari
    sir i am pandeeswari(B.E-CSE) with 80% and 10th(90.4%) 12 th(85.5%) how to apply in hcl..?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sir/mam I am doing BCA(final Year) from IGNOU so can I apply in HCL?

    ReplyDelete
  11. what is the scope of a mechanical engineering student in HCL.I am a final year B.tech student.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir i am fresher and pass diploma in 2011 in ece with(70.44%). and i want a job in hcl . pls how to apply in hcl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have Just STUDYING MCA Course in CHENNAI . I have scored 7.8 cgpa.
    In terms of my marks i scored 80% & 66% in 10th & UG board but in +2 I have just scored 52.8 %. So, is that any chance for me JOIN IN HCL technology. If yes then please informed me SIR BAKIHANI@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. i completed my graduation in b.sc computer science am i eligible to this job..

    ReplyDelete
  15. hai i have done my m.b.a can i get marketing job in hcl

    ReplyDelete